Sunday, February 05, 2017

Guidelines for burying Cintamani Stones

For those who want to bury Cintamani stones, here are some guidelines:
  • Please bury the Cintamani stone directly in the soil (better than water or other materials), 5 – 10 cm deep.
  • If the Cintamani stone is about 2 – 3 grams, burying one stone per hole is sufficient.
  • If the Cintamanis stone is smaller, 4 grams should be buried => two stones per hole.
  • Nevertheless, all stones that have been buried by now are still quite effective.
  • When you bury a Cintamani, please contact AntoAn via untwine1@yahoo.com to tell him where you buried the stone. He is creating a global map for Cobra that shows all buried Cintamanis. 
Thanks for your support! It’s appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. I so wish that Untwine would respond to my email with a request for a Cintamani stone. After 2 attempts I'm not sure what the best next step is. Could somebody in the UK order a couple of Cintamani stones and send me one of them, please? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buried one in Buddina Sunshine coast Queensland Australia. I tried to use the above address, but it would not work, I am a bit of a noob though. Namaste Family

    ReplyDelete